We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Opinions please... Chickenpox?

(5 Posts)
bobby13 Wed 24-Aug-16 20:15:43

Do these look like chicken pox? My daughter already had it last year but has come up in these spots today. She seems ok, no temperature and hasn't been poorly.

Any ideas?

Theonlyweighisdown Thu 25-Aug-16 11:27:54

My little girl has chicken pox now and her spots look similar, also no temperature and apart from being itchy and a little tired she doesn't seem "Ill". Are any of them liquid filled? Was it a mild case when your little girl had it before? Apparently you can get it more than once especially if it was only a mild case previously. Hope your little one feels better soon.

Theonlyweighisdown Thu 25-Aug-16 11:28:39

My little girl has chicken pox now and her spots look similar, also no temperature and apart from being itchy and a little tired she doesn't seem "Ill". Are any of them liquid filled? Was it a mild case when your little girl had it before? Apparently you can get it more than once especially if it was only a mild case previously. Hope your little one feels better soon.

Theonlyweighisdown Thu 25-Aug-16 11:29:07

Theonlyweighisdown Thu 25-Aug-16 11:29:45

Don't know what happened there grinhmmblush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now