Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Molluscum question...again! Normal?

(4 Posts)
jenny333 Fri 19-Aug-16 00:13:50

So about 7/8 weeks ago i posted for advise on an infected molluscum spot. Just wondering wether i should go back to gp about other marks that have appeared. The spot its self seems to be healing.. Other molluscum spots he has are starting to scab too all good signs. But now i have burnt orangey flat patches appearing... What are these?!? Ive included a pic of first spot when infected and now.. Any advise greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Kidsrulethishouse Fri 19-Aug-16 00:25:30

They really are a nightmare arent they!? My daughter had them on her face for 2 years. They have only just healed and each one healed differently. I would leave well alone, it is most likely just the way it is healing.

cece Fri 19-Aug-16 00:36:09

DD used to have one that used to get caught on her clothes and bled a lot. I used to cover it with a plaster whilst it was healing.

jenny333 Fri 19-Aug-16 10:23:52

The ones that are healing are fine. I mean they repeatedly burst and bled etc but they are nearly gone now. But there was no molluscum spots where those orange patches are so im just wondering what those are!?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now