Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

abdominal pain

(8 Posts)
Gileswithachainsaw Sun 29-May-16 11:47:45

dd1 is complain of pain. she says it's low down under the belly button amd sort of starts from her hips.

no vomiting or diorrhea nor does she feel sick.

she's only 9 and a half couldn't be period pain could it?

without wishing to jump to assumptions about appendicitis, where would pain for that be?

she says it started this morning

DoItTooJulia Sun 29-May-16 11:50:29

I wonder if there's a bug going round, because my similar aged Ds is complaining of a similar pain. I'm watching him closely because of appendicitis-both me and my DM have had appendicitis and it can run in families apparently.

Any fever? Otherwise well?

Gileswithachainsaw Sun 29-May-16 11:51:28

seems other wise fine.

no temp she's eaten etc

Stopyourhavering Sun 29-May-16 11:52:30

Could she be constipated?

Gileswithachainsaw Sun 29-May-16 11:53:39

No. never had a problem with that

Gileswithachainsaw Sun 29-May-16 13:23:30

She's saying it's still there but it's feeling a bit better now (we went fir a little walk)

she's putting it on isn't she hmm

DoItTooJulia Mon 30-May-16 09:07:53

How is she today?

I've wondered about the putting it on thing with my Ds. Have you heard of abdominal migraine? I'm wondering if it's that, my Ds is still complaining but in a low key kind of way-as in he's not rolling around in agony with a temp of 40+.

Hard to know what to do really!

Gileswithachainsaw Mon 30-May-16 09:34:44

She says it still buts but then confessed she hurt herself in gym...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now