Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Tongue tie 5 year old

(1 Post)
PseudoBadger Tue 03-May-16 22:47:26

Can anyone advise the best way to get this formally recognised and dealt with please? GP or dentist?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now