Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.


(1 Post)
womdering Mon 18-Apr-16 17:22:40

My son has just had a grommets operation (replacement). We'd been using Putty Buddies. It seems that pieces of this had actually made their way into his ear canal!!!
I'm horrified. Surely, something designed to protect the ear from water shouldn't be so dangerous as to let pieces go into and stay in the ear canal?!
What should I use instead? I used to use Putty Buddies, a swimming cap and an Ear Band It

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now