Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Sorry yet another chickenpox thread!

(3 Posts)
Joneseygirl77 Thu 31-Mar-16 14:12:12

We had a call from nursery this morning asking us to pick DD up as she had a couple of spots on her tummy/back. We're up to about 9 spots in total now- 3 look blistered but rest are just little red spots. She seems ok in herself apart from a snotty nose. Nursery wanted me to take her to doctors which I did do. Doctor said it might be pox but will need to wait and see. They advised the spots come in batches every 3 days.

I'm obviously keeping her indoors and off nursery tomorrow until we know more. But how long was it before all the spots appeared in your dc? Just need a rough idea of how long this could take!

ArielBelleElsa Thu 31-Mar-16 15:23:26

My dd started on a Tuesday and all spots were out by 4/5 days in, so by the weekend. She was plastered though.

Joneseygirl77 Thu 31-Mar-16 22:30:19

Thanks Ariel. We've noticed more throughout today but she's not covered yet. Guess we'll see what tomorrow brings though. She has already managed to scratch one and burst it though confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now