Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.


(6 Posts)
LifeIsGoodish Tue 22-Mar-16 00:32:16

Any experiences? How can I make it easier for my 9yo?

LifeIsGoodish Tue 22-Mar-16 18:16:42


Moopsboopsmum Thu 24-Mar-16 01:38:31

Why does your child need this? Has it been suggested by a HCP?

LifeIsGoodish Thu 24-Mar-16 06:55:39

Yes, by the specialist nurse and agreed by the consultant.

ProbablyMe Thu 24-Mar-16 07:01:26

We have this. I think it's one of those things that gets easier with time and experience. Does your child understand why they have it? As well as the specialist nurses we also have a regional specialist nurse who specialises in children and washouts who can visit at home or I can ring for help and advice, do you have a contact like this?

ProbablyMe Thu 24-Mar-16 07:01:50

My son is 12 btw.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now