Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

A while ago I asked about ADHD someone said Overexciteability...

(1 Post)
BloodyEnderDragons Thu 04-Feb-16 16:33:48

Turns out they were right. Anyway thank you if you're reading. That's all I wanted to say.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: