Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

ds(11) adult front tooth wobbly and sore - go to dentist?

(2 Posts)
WeAllHaveWings Tue 05-Jan-16 14:51:13

ds(11) is complaining one today that one of his top front teeth is a "little" wobbly and a little bit sore. He hasn't bumped it that he's aware of.

His top 4 front teeth are all through, the next pair (canines) are partly through. He had a check up early December and new dentist said everything looks ok with the adult teeth coming through.

I told her the previous dentist (who left the practice) said he was probably overcrowded and would need 4 (2 top/bottom) teeth removed once all the teeth were through. She said she could see no signs of overcrowding at all (not too sure of the new/young dentist yet due to issues with my own recent check ups).

Is the wobbliness and soreness normal/just movement around the new teeth coming through or should I get him to the dentist again to check all's okay? I cant feel any movement myself.

ktmummy1 Tue 05-Jan-16 15:49:03

I would phone the dentist for advice x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now