Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Is this anything to see GP about?

(3 Posts)
MissMoo22 Wed 04-Nov-15 11:44:26

Normally I would be thinking it's just a spot, no need to bother anyone but last night it was 'just a spot' and now it's this raised patch. Baby is 1 and had Rubella 2 weeks ago so I'm a bit more wary of just dismissing things now. So, anything to be bothered about?

PittacusLore Wed 04-Nov-15 11:51:14

Is this the only one?

It looks like a large localized reaction to an insect bite. If they are well otherwise, have a word with your local pharmacist maybe for antihistamine/topical advice.

MissMoo22 Wed 04-Nov-15 11:57:42

Thanks Pittacus, I had thought of going tot he chemist first instead of taking up an appointment at the doctors. It's the only one at the minute, will check her over after her nap.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: