Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.


(3 Posts)
tabasam Fri 14-Aug-15 20:14:51

I don't know where to turn, I am lost there's no hope for me out there have a 11year old boy who has lost his sight in 1 eye and now it is happen8ng to the next doctor hav turned me away the treatment he needs is not fund by the nhs confused

PettsWoodParadise Fri 14-Aug-15 23:53:06

Have you tried contacting the relevant blind / partially sighted charity? They often have advice about how to get what you need. Sounds awful what you are going through and sorry I don't have any direct advice.

BeccaMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 17-Aug-15 10:56:06

Hi tabasam - we're going to pop this over to a more appropriate topic so you can get the best response.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now