Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Is there anyone out there that works in audiology or has experience with bone conductive tests?

(1 Post)
Brambles35 Tue 21-Jul-15 19:08:02

It's a long shot but hoping there's someone that could answer my question. Thanks x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: