Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

six year old & headaches

(1 Post)
Tholeonagain Mon 20-Jul-15 16:43:50

DS, 6, has recently started complaining about headaches, he has done this I think four times over the last few weeks, a week or two apart. They have always been in the evening & he never seems very bothered by them, just tells me & carries on as normal... They are always gone after a night's sleep. I am very anxious about health, particularly the children's health, particularly anything to do with heads.... however I am not sure how seriously to take a complaint that doesn't seem to cause any change in behaviour?? I wonder if he really just means 'I'm knackered'... I know he is.... He has recently had his eyes tested & there are no problems there. I would be interested in opinions as to whether other Mums would go to the GP with this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now