Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Ds age 7 has a spotty back

(1 Post)
hillyhilly Thu 16-Jul-15 21:42:59

It's been like it for a few weeks, defiantly looks worse in the heat but covered in a sooty rash.
Should I see a doctor or pharmacist?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: