Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

child's bone problems - private specialist?

(1 Post)
mousmous Thu 18-Jun-15 15:00:28

dc has had pain for more than 6 months.
first the drs thought stress fracture and treated with cast + rest but it doesn't seem to get better.
now many images/scans/bloods later we would like a second opinion.

could you recommend a bone specialist? (private)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: