Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Change to penis

(2 Posts)
renee3240 Tue 10-Feb-15 22:41:30

I happened to see my 10 year old son getting changed recently, and I was very surprised to see that his penis looks very different. His foreskin seems to be partially pulled back. It is definitely not all the way back, but part of the tip is visible. Up until very recently, his foreskin has hung right down over the end of his penis. Other uncircumcised boys I have seen have also been like that - the foreskin more than completely covered the tip.

I have always left my son's foreskin alone growing up, as I was taught to, and he hasn't had any problems. I don't know if he can pull it back, we've never had that conversation.

I'm a single parent, with no experience with uncircumcised males other than my son and friend's children.

This may seem a silly question, but is it normal for the foreskin to come back like this? Have any other parents experienced this with their sons?

TarquinMoriartyGruntfuttockII Wed 11-Feb-15 13:21:33

Bumping for you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now