Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

hold off or go today?

(1 Post)
duzzlightyearsmum Mon 12-Jan-15 08:21:59

So DS 2.10 has had a sore throat for a number of days. He's refusing food this morning but will drink and did manage a little bit of yoghurt. He's got a slight temperature. Ordinarily I wouldn't consider the gp however a child at his nursery has just been diagnosed with mumps. So now I'm concerned DS may have caught it but he hasn't got any swelling (not yet and hopefully won't get it at all) so should I get him checked over today or wait and see how it develops?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now