Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Please sign this petition and pass to your friends to sign also

(1 Post)
Dotty13 Thu 08-Jan-15 17:01:35


I just created a new petition and I hope you can sign -- it's called: Minister of Health and Education: Enforce a minimum age limit on energy drinks (like cigs and alcohol)

This issue is very important to me, and together we can do something about it!

Read more about it and sign it here:

Campaigns like this always start small, but they grow when people like us get involved -- please take a second right now to help out by signing and passing it on.

Thanks so much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now