Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.


(2 Posts)
dadap Sat 20-Dec-14 19:46:30


If your child wears glasses - with experience can you recommend a good high street optician.


ilovepowerhoop Sat 20-Dec-14 22:45:10

We use a local independent optician

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: