Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

latex allergy

(1 Post)
Starlight9 Thu 18-Dec-14 05:55:32

Hey Guys. I was wondering if any of you have children who suffer from a latex allergy? My two year old suddenly has all of these allergies that have come from nowhere and has been told that she suffers from Urticaria. (She will be having allergy testing next month). But anyhow, she most definitely has a latex allergy. If so, does anybody have advice on how to relieve the pain when an allergic reaction happens? With her other allergies, me and my partner will use her allergy medication which relieves symptoms but the latex allergy will not go away easily and is causing her so much pain when I change her, she wriggles around and cries sad - I think quite possibly that her daycare used latex gloves on her by mistake yesterday, but that is another thread in itself - Suggestions pretty please! xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now