Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Urgh, THE bug or not??

(1 Post)
yawningmum79 Mon 08-Dec-14 10:46:36

So, i was no sooner in bed last night when my youngest who is 3 came running along the hall to our bedroom and vomited all over my bedroom carpet...nice. Cue me sitting up until 1.30am until he was empty and fell asleep and i could put him back to bed. This was totally out of the blue as they usually are, but my question is this? My oldest who is 6, threw up suddenly ( but thankfully down the loo ) on Saturday after eating a small amount of soup. Now before he puked, he was running around and spinning etc so i just put that vomiting episode down to him mucking around and MAKING himself sick. He was only sick once and later ate a pizza for tea!!! Now this has happened to my youngest im wondering could this be a bug and my 6 year old had it first but just got rid of it quicker?? 3 year old is now bouncing around playing like nothing has happened whilst I am hot washing sheets and drinking lots of coffee!!

Any advice/thoughts?

Much appreciated!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now