Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Dd inhaled deodrant spay and now has sore thoat and chest, should I worry?

(5 Posts)
lexcat Thu 27-Nov-14 19:32:18

Stupid kid on the school bus thought it would be fun to spray not 1 but 2 cans of deodorant. It only a mini bus and dd sit about in the middle of the bus and the other child at the back. I have to sat dd stunk as she got off the bus and all her uniform in the wash. She told me her thoat and chest is sore but hurt more if she tries to breath deeply. NOt sure if this is just her body reacting and is fine or should I worry.

soaccidentprone Thu 27-Nov-14 19:38:59

I'd phone 111. It sounds as though it could be a slight chemical burn. Or it could be some kind of reaction?

I'm no expert, but with children especially, it's best to err on the side of caution.

lexcat Thu 27-Nov-14 19:53:03

Sorry should have said yes dd is a child because she is 13 but the build of an adult. Do you really think it could be that bad.

lexcat Fri 28-Nov-14 07:47:52

Ok dd was out till gone 9 last night. Said she wa feeling a bit better just tired. Then this morning, didn't sleep well still sore chest and feeling and sickness plus a pain like a stich.

Called in work and said will be late and going to take dd to doctor.

soaccidentprone Sat 29-Nov-14 10:17:38

Hope you dd is ok?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now