Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Dd inhaled deorant spray now has sore thoat and chest should I worry?

(3 Posts)
lexcat Thu 27-Nov-14 19:11:01

Stupid kid on dd mini bus decieded to spay not one but two cans of deodrant on the return journey from school. Dd is now out for the evening but told me in car she was worried about singing (play practice) her solo because big breaths hurt her chest more. Then told me chest and thoat was hurting.
The other chid sits at the back of the bus and dd sits in about the middle. Dd did stink on come off the bus so put all her uniform in the wash.

AnotherStitchInTime Thu 27-Nov-14 19:17:39

I would phone 111 for advice as the solvents in spray deodorants are known to cause asthma, breathing difficulties, hypoxia and in rare cases cardiac problems if overused in confined spaces.

anewmumatforty Thu 27-Nov-14 19:24:56

please get professional advice. deffo 111 and go to A&E tonight. i think there are secondary reactions that can occur if memory serves me correctly. you dont need advice from mumsnet, never be ashamed to call 111, your DR's surgery or go to A&E if you can, they will welcome you no matter how doubtful you feel. all the best x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now