Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Milk teeth

(3 Posts)
carmen66 Thu 20-Nov-14 19:34:04

Hi my dd is 8.5 & her teeth are very slow to fall out..She lost her two front ones at the beginning of April &, their only just sstarting to come through now.Her drama teacher even pointed it out tonight I have taken her to the dentist but he didn't say much.She also lost the two front bottom ones they've grown fine but she also has two growing behind teeth.Should I be concerned?.should I see a different dentist?

ilovepowerhoop Thu 20-Nov-14 20:52:21

sounds fine to me and seeing a new dentist isn't going to make her teeth come in any faster

carmen66 Thu 20-Nov-14 21:39:40

I'm just wondering why the top front ones are taking so long to grow and if it's normal to take 8 months just to get this far
So many Of her friends have lost most of theirs...With the bottom ones apparently its bcause the milk tooth root hasn't dissolved so the new tooth has nowhere to go so grows behind

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now