Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Private Paeditrician in London specialising in ENT issues

(3 Posts)
Pyra Mon 10-Nov-14 00:08:39


Would you be able to recommend an experienced private paediatrician in London who is also good with ENT issues? My daughter has had a persistent cough for a month, and our GP is not being very helpful. I would be glad of a second opinion. Would need someone registered with BUPA, but that's a detail.

Many thanks.

abigailw Wed 12-Nov-14 05:03:48

Did you ever get a response to this if not try great Portland street London there will be a list of consultants. We saw ben Hartley who maybe able to help you

DharmaBums Wed 12-Nov-14 05:13:40

Dr Martin Bailey at great Portland st hospital. Lovely man, great with children and a very experienced ent specialist. Did gromits and an adenoidectomy on my 2yr old DS. Also under Bupa, or was at least. HTH

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now