Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

4yr old DN stood on 16 week old's tummy

(7 Posts)
AhoyMcCoy Mon 27-Oct-14 13:59:20

My 16 week old DD was lying in the middle of the floor and my 4 year old nephew walked on her (not purposefully, just not looking where he was going) while wearing trainers. It looked like he stomped on her tummy quite hard and she cried but was comforted with a cuddle and seems fine. Do I still need to get her checked over anyway??

hollie84 Mon 27-Oct-14 14:00:33

I'd probably get her checked out since she's so little, but she's almost certainly fine.

2LittleFishes Mon 27-Oct-14 14:02:48

I'd get her checked out too... She's too little to take the chance but with her settling I would have any major concerns flowers

AhoyMcCoy Mon 27-Oct-14 14:04:21

Ok yes, I will. Do I go a&e??

Iggly Mon 27-Oct-14 14:06:25

Yes!

I remember taking dd into a&e and someone had their small kid with them who'd been stepped on. Kid seemed fine but best to check.

I'd also keep a little baby off the floor with kids stomping about?

hollie84 Mon 27-Oct-14 14:08:33

I probably wouldn't go to A&E - call your GP and they might be able to fit you in, or send you to a walk in/minor injuries type place.

AhoyMcCoy Mon 27-Oct-14 18:57:55

I went to our local walk in, she was totally fine! Thank you all thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: