Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Keloid Specialists?

(1 Post)
Miriam73 Tue 01-Apr-14 12:01:06

Hi There

My daughter (2 years and 9 months) developed a keloid through ear piercings. It started off small, I was advised to leave it by my GP. But has continued to grow and is growing daily! My GP has agreed to refer me. Does anyone out there know any really good Pediatric Dermatologists? I have googled and found a few but any recommendation from anyone that has had a similar problem with their kids would be greatly appreciated!!!! Thanks.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: