Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Educational Psychologist

(3 Posts)
jessie88 Wed 26-Mar-14 22:28:08

I'm a newbie, so I hope I'm doing this right. I've been looking for an independent child's educational psychologist for my 8 year old. My doctor suggested I try this site has she said " it was the best out there". I wondered If anyone could recommend someone they have used.
Cat lover.

LIZS Thu 27-Mar-14 08:12:45

Whereabouts are you ? There is a directory . The one we used isn't taking any new clients though. Do your school have someone they can recommend ?

callamia Thu 27-Mar-14 08:14:07

Where are you? Are you looking for assessment?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: