Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

ENT consultant

(2 Posts)
isthereanynameavailable Mon 24-Mar-14 09:29:57

Hi, bit of a long short but I'm wondering if anyone can recommend an ENT consultant in the West of Scotland please?

DS has sn and I'm not happy with his consultant and would like either a second opinion or to go private. Does anyone know of a good ENT consultant, preferable with experience of children with additional support needs?

isthereanynameavailable Mon 24-Mar-14 10:15:50

Bump please?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: