Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Private Paediatrician Recommendation

(3 Posts)
Wilberforce2 Tue 18-Mar-14 21:00:05

Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a paediatrician in London/Kent? Preferably one that is good with reflux/digestion issues in babies.

Any help would be appreciated, many thanks.

SimLondon Tue 18-Mar-14 21:12:24

Check out the littlerefluxers forum - there's a list of paediatrician's that parents have used.

I can't remember his name but there is someone at the Portland that has been recommended by a few parents - i've heard him on radio 4 as well - hhmm, that's going to bug me. Check out the portland website, you can always just have the initial consultation privately and be referred back to the nhs.

Wilberforce2 Tue 18-Mar-14 21:16:50

Thank you I will have a look at that website, the person you were trying to think of isn't Dr Muftah Eltumi is it? I have no idea who he is but he has come up a lot when Googling and he is at the Portland apparently!

My little girl is only 3 weeks old and I'm going crazy here!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now