Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Excessive yawning, flushed then very pale, extremely tired, sensitive to sound and light..

(3 Posts)
MellowMarshmallow Tue 04-Mar-14 17:59:23

also with diarrhea or vomiting - usually one episode of either one.

No pain anywhere.

Has happened five times approx in last 6 months.

dc almost 7.

What do you think?

Clara35 Tue 04-Mar-14 18:51:28

Could it be some kind of migrane without the bad headache. When I'm about to take a migrane I yawn & yawn & can't control it. Being sensitive to light & sound makes me think migrane too.

MellowMarshmallow Tue 04-Mar-14 19:07:55

Thanks Clara. That's exactly what I think. Just had a chat about it and he says the yawning was first, then sensitive to sound and light which didn't cause pain but made him feel very sick, then flushed, then dash to the low, then deathly pale and extremely tired. Finally lay down in dark room and ten minutes later absolutely fine. About 2 hours from beginning to end. Not the first time either. One time he couldn't see properly and kept trying to push his eyebrows out the way as they were blocking his vision ( he thought so anyway).

But not sure if I am imposing my own problems as I am on preventative migraine tablets. My migraine episodes have same symptoms but different order and with a lot of pain. Dm and DBs also sufferers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now