Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Help just opened bung on snow globe

(4 Posts)
craziedaisy Thu 20-Feb-14 09:25:00

DD who is 4 was playing in her brothers room and came wandering in with a snow globe in her hand. She had taken the bung out and shaken it around. It was a globe my brother brought back from the states. I washed her hands well but I am worried the liquid is toxic. What should I do?

AnyaKnowIt Thu 20-Feb-14 09:27:45

Isn't it waterk

Millie2013 Thu 20-Feb-14 18:37:05

I doubt very much it's toxic, it's likely to be water and something to give it some density (glycerin). As long as she didn't ingest any, I'd just give her a wash down and keep an eye on her (you've probably done this already)

craziedaisy Thu 20-Feb-14 19:44:00

Thanks for replies. Google says anti freeze sometimes added to snow globes. . DD complained of feeling sick at bedtime but on 2nd day of amoxicillin for poss chest infection so maybe this us the cause. Paranoid she licked it but she promises she didn't put any in her mouth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now