Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

laughing made dd2 wet herself

(6 Posts)
kimlo Sun 09-Feb-14 20:27:20

shes 4 and has been mostly dry for a year but not at night.

She did got through a stage before Christmas of coming home from school with damp knickers but I just thought she was waiting too long before she went to the toilet.

It isnt a proper wee she has definitely leaked iyswim. is it worth seeing the doctor do you think? or might it just be a bit of a set back?

Stressedtothehilt Mon 10-Feb-14 08:45:45

My dd2 did this a few weeks ago and she is 4. She was proper laughing hard and I think she left it too late to go to the toilet and leaked. I wouldn't worry too much

BarbarianMum Mon 10-Feb-14 10:34:06

I think laughing so hard you wet yourself is pretty normal amongst young children, isn't it?

kimlo Mon 10-Feb-14 17:10:05

I rang the doctor's and they wanted to see her.

they have sent a sample off just in case but she thought that because she is a bit constipated that she probably is not emptying her bladder properly and thats whats causing her to leak

sunshineandshowers Wed 12-Feb-14 19:57:51

Hi ya, are you sure it's wee? I used to "wet" myself although childhood and teens. When I tried to have sex I could not and went to see gynaecologist. She said I have a kink in my vagina. The kink would act as a plug and stop water falling out of my uterus, but when I laughed the kink would straighten and loads of water would gush out. So every few weeks I thought I was wetting myself. I don't know if this is relevent, but thought I would share. Kink now gone because of regular sex.

Giddyuphorsey Sat 15-Feb-14 22:42:39

Hello, my dd has been toilet trained day and night since she was 2 and a half....she will often wee a bit if she laughs too much, and she cannot be tickled or there will be a flood...she's 6!!! Assuming it's normal.
Interested to know what fluid comes out of a uterus....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now