Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Nits and lice! Anyone used a vacuum attachment to treat them?

(4 Posts)
Lurleene Thu 05-Dec-13 18:04:42

Hello, I watched an Embarrassing Bodies clip where a girl had her head lice treated at a clinic using a vacuum device. I have been looking online and found a couple of attachments that you can buy for your own domestic vacuum cleaner and am tempted to give them a go. Has anyone else used them? Are they any good?

Lice Snatcher is from the UK but quite pricey at over £30, although if it works it'll be worth it!

Lice Suk is sent from Australia but even after postage works out at around half the price.

Are these a miracle product or would we all know about it already if they were? smile

Naicecuppatea Thu 05-Dec-13 18:07:26

Free market research eh?

I wouldn't personally bother wish a lice hoover but I have a good name for it - Lyson smile

Lurleene Thu 05-Dec-13 18:14:00

Naicecuppatea - That's a good name, you should register it before someone else does. grin

Not market research, I promise. I just wanted to see if anyone else has used one before I part with my cash. I can't help thinking if they were any good we would all know about it, but would love to hear differently.

seventiesgirl Thu 20-Feb-14 20:01:07

Resurrecting this thread having just watched Living with Parasites... Anyone used one of these attachments?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now