Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Severe hayfever

(2 Posts)
Lemonytrees Tue 09-Jul-13 20:44:18

Ds (7) has really terrible hayfever. His eyes swell so he can barely see, his nose runs and he sneezes constantly. He's on Loratadine plus eye drops and occasional extra piriton. Am I missing anything else we could try?

Dumdeedumdeedum Wed 10-Jul-13 00:51:50

You can ask your GP to refer you to an allergy clinic at the hospital. They will be able to give more up o date advice on drugs or recomend desensitisation treatment. I've had that and it is brilliant, I now don't need much in the way of meds at all!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: