Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Dislocated elbow in a cast & nursery

(5 Posts)
idonthaveone Sun 19-May-13 21:49:59

My DS(3) managed to dislocate his elbow yesterday he has it in a cast until Friday

I am due to work tomorrow he was fine today arm in plaster in sling - hasn't mentioned it at all fed himself one handed etc. I am thinking I will take him to his nursey tomorrow and work from home so I can collect him if needs be does that sound heartless???

AnyFucker Sun 19-May-13 21:52:27

If you have spoken to nursery and they are ok with it, there is no problem

I wouldn't, however, simply just turn up without discussing it

IwishIwasmoreorganised Sun 19-May-13 21:56:26

They may have a policy about admitting children with limbs in plaster. D you have a copy of their policies or are they on their website?

I would definitely talk to them first rather than just turn up.

idonthaveone Sun 19-May-13 21:57:31

Yes think I will call then do school run with Ds1 then pop round no one to call on a Sunday night!

idonthaveone Sun 19-May-13 21:59:44

To be fair have used the same nursery for 5 years so feel like part of the furniture pretty sure its fine but I will call first thanks - have policies somewhere may try and dig them out

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now