Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Cure for wind

(5 Posts)
plannedshock Wed 15-May-13 22:22:04

My dd is 6wks old and ebf. She has just recently had the worst trumps ever and has started screaming and kicking her legs, can't be laid down and projectile vomiting her milk. I've tried winding her for ages, pumping her legs, clockwise rubbing of the belly and tonight a tiny bit of gripe water, which she was sick straight after. So if anyone has any ideas it would be massively appreciated!

SirBoobAlot Wed 15-May-13 23:19:05

Gripe water does nothing.

How often does she vomit? How long has it been going on for?

plannedshock Thu 16-May-13 01:21:32

The vomit is every not every feed its been 4days. She is so restless.

SirBoobAlot Thu 16-May-13 09:04:42

What is your let down like? Is this happening more at a certain time of day? What have her nappies been like since the vomiting started? Have either of you started any medication / had any jabs? How often is she feeding?

Ragusa Thu 16-May-13 11:24:55

If she has started projectile vomiting all of a sudden, then I think a trip to the GP is in order. I can't work out whether it's every feed but if it is, and it truly is projectile, then deffo GP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now