Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

White blisters all over DD's lips

(7 Posts)
Judyandherdreamofhorses Sun 12-May-13 19:06:10

Any ideas about this? They just appeared this morning. Small, raised white blisters on the insides of her lips and I think on the end of her tongue. She says they don't hurt. No fever or other symptoms. She's 3.8. Thanks.

RandomMess Sun 12-May-13 19:07:13

Hand, foot & mouth?

SisterMatic Sun 12-May-13 19:09:44

Check her hands and feet, sounds like hand foot and mouth. One of my Dcs had a rash around their mouth and also in their nappy when they had it..

Judyandherdreamofhorses Sun 12-May-13 19:13:31

I did check her hands and feet straight away and can't see anything. Maybe the mouth blisters come first? My friend and her DS had it, but with no mouth symptoms. Thanks.

Stressedtothehilt Mon 13-May-13 11:10:41

Could be the herpes virus, you get lots of ,outh and lip blisters the first time you're exposed to the cold sore virus

RandomMess Mon 13-May-13 11:15:25

The only children I know who've had herpes were in agony with it hence thinking hand, foot & mouth confused

eragon Mon 13-May-13 13:55:17

oral thrush?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now