Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

4mo ds farty and not hungry

(4 Posts)
orderinformation Tue 16-Apr-13 23:17:21

He is mix fed but hardly had any ff today. Has had the odd suck of bf. Also slept lots though happy and active when awake. Went to baby massage for first time. He seemed to love it. Fell asleep straight after for 90 mins at time he wouldn't usually sleep. Woke up full of farts. At home he did humongous poo. So massage really got things moving. Then refused ff, usually has big bottle at 5 and one at 7.30 then bed. Was refusing to sleep or feed an got very hot. Gave calpol. Temp still a little warm now but not very. Still refusing ff. has slept fitfully since 9. Currently dream feeding him bf while he farts.

Coincidence or have I damaged him with baby massage? I know it's meant to help get wind out but I think he preferred having it in.

orderinformation Tue 16-Apr-13 23:19:48

Should have said he's had wet nappies despite lack of food.

BeaWheesht Wed 17-Apr-13 09:50:50

No I doubt it's related to massage I suspect he has a bit of an upset tummy. How high is his temp?

orderinformation Wed 17-Apr-13 14:26:41

It was about 38.4. Still not right today but got doc appt later

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now