Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Not really a rash - more like pimples

(4 Posts)
cardamomginger Fri 12-Apr-13 15:48:07

DD (2.8) and several pimple-type spots on her hands. They don't seem to hurt her, don't seem to itch and she is very well and perky. Any ideas? They are not fluid filled blister-type things, so I doubt it is foot and mouth or chicken pox (she's been vaccinated, so unlikely to be this). DH and I have had bad coughs, but otherwise we are healthy.
Have had a look on google images and can't find anything that looks likely...
TIA!

cardamomginger Fri 12-Apr-13 15:48:30

When I say several, I mean a total of under 10 on both hands combined.

babySophieRose Sat 13-Apr-13 10:20:10

My DD 17 months has this kind of spots on on her arms and few in her cheeks. They are not itchy, no redness, pimple like, not bothering her. Last time we went to GP she check them out and said that are very common, caused by virus, no treatment is available and they last for no more than an year.

cardamomginger Sat 13-Apr-13 22:26:00

Thanks for replying. They seem to be getting better today and no more have developed. Glad your DD isn't bothered by them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now