Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

allergy testing

(2 Posts)
vicfaz Fri 12-Apr-13 11:47:55

does anybody know where I can take my 2yr old dd for private allergy testing?
we live in the redcar and Cleveland area

craziedaisy Fri 12-Apr-13 22:28:59

Sorry I don't know the answer but just wondered if there maybe some mums on the allergy section if you repost there. We found a good private paediatrician in our area who was able to set up allergy testing so you may find googling your local private hospitals your best bet.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: