Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

sickness

(5 Posts)
lucy1001 Sun 11-Nov-12 20:23:33

Hi
Any advice much appreciated. My 5 year old has been sick three times today, unheard of for him. His hasn't had a temp or dioherra (sp?!) , bit off colour, quiet and tired. Does this sound like a sickness bug?
Thank you

pepperrabbit Sun 11-Nov-12 20:32:18

My DD (4) had exactly the same thing on Friday night. She was sick several times over maybe 5/6 hours but no temp or diarrhoea.
She was quiet for a while and looked pale and drawn but was hungry by early afternoon Sat. It's definitely a bug as several local kids have had it - I'm awaiting the 2 DSs to succumb now (while instigating military handwashing routines..)

pepperrabbit Sun 11-Nov-12 20:33:34

On the plus side it#'s a quick recovery and she slept till 9am this morning - which is completely unheard of.
Hope your DS is brighter tomorrow.

LightningSteveMcQueen Sun 11-Nov-12 20:34:45

I think so, try to keep fluids up. Ice lollies are good to tempt them if they refuse drinks.

lucy1001 Sun 11-Nov-12 20:37:55

Thanks very much. Just unheard of for him so thought I would check.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now