Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Puking toddlers

(4 Posts)
spanishring Sat 27-Oct-12 08:20:26

Is it normal for toddlers to throw up in the night and for no apparent reason? My DD has been sick 3 times now and then is fine in between? she does not have diareah which I cannot spell. And is eating toast And marmite this morning. It was a bit frightening that she was sick all over her bed and I had no idea until she came in to me and smelt like vomit. I am also feeling guilty about leaving her as I am Working a lot - so perhaps I am overthinking...

spanishring Sat 27-Oct-12 08:23:32

I am also asking as she has only ever been sick as part of a horrid coughing virus - so was not really digestion related IYSWIM. Generally she is not a puker.

Arithmeticulous Sat 27-Oct-12 09:00:55

Sounds like she has a bug. Even if she seems fine in between. BRAT- banana, rice, apple, toast & plenty of water (not in one go!) and a Ceebies and duvet day. While you Dettol the house!!

spanishring Sat 27-Oct-12 09:02:51

Ok thank you. I thought so. I'm
Not sure my washing machine can cope!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now