Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Dentistry advice?

(5 Posts)
ali23 Fri 26-Oct-12 19:47:50

Hello. Dd1 is 5.5. First baby tooth fell out three weeks ago and within days the tip of the adult tooth appeared. However, her second adult tooth is poking through but I'd a substantial distance behind the baby tooth, which is still in place, although a Little wobbly. Booked dentist appointment for next week but slightly concerned at the manner in which the tooth is so far back. Any thoughts anyone?

ali23 Fri 26-Oct-12 19:48:33

Apologies for typos, not so sure of new phone blush

ClaimedByMe Fri 26-Oct-12 19:50:22

Very normal, happened to my dd with nearly every tooth, we also took her to the dentist and she said very normal sees it all the time and the teeth sort themselves out.

Tobagostreet Fri 26-Oct-12 19:50:49

Very common - happened to both my sons, teeth are quite well aligned now that the milk teeth have fallen out grin

ali23 Fri 26-Oct-12 20:23:36

Thanks! Ever so slightly neurotic about my children's teeth since I hate my own.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now