Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

viral rash

(5 Posts)
mandmsmummy Thu 25-Oct-12 19:27:24

Hi
DD (2years old) has had a high temp from sat to tues and picking up now but has developed a rash on her torso. Showed the nurse who said its a rash from her virus which is really common. Fine for everyone but I suffer from anxiety and panic that she isnt well even though she is dancing to Ben and Holly while I write this! Bit of TLC please?
X

BeaWheesht Thu 25-Oct-12 20:05:41

If she seems otherwise ok then really don't worry. Ds and dd both have had this. It's usually a sign ime that they're on the mend.

mandmsmummy Thu 25-Oct-12 20:30:03

Thanks, she is fine. Just needed to hear it. X

happydayyay Thu 25-Oct-12 21:14:17

Hi just to say my dd had temp Sunday and Monday took her to doc and got antibiotics for throat . Better Tuesday so back to school . Then this morning woke with rash . Like your dd not at all ill but took to docs to be sure , they said allergy rash from amoxicillin . I think it's more likely viral rash like your dd . Kids are a worry though smile

mandmsmummy Thu 25-Oct-12 21:44:54

Aah bless her, they are a worry and im afraid I'm not the best when it comes to worry. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now