Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

need urgent advice please, 11 yr old ds canine tooth very wobbly!!!

(4 Posts)
noraa Thu 25-Oct-12 17:23:13

it was wobbly for the last 2 days.
it happened before to other teeth, especially i think when it was time another new tooth was coming and old was going, but they turned allright.
but this one is very wobbly, after school he showed me it is very wobbly, while eating his lunch he said it crashed to other one below, because it moved from its place i guess.
what to do now?
our local dentist not answering phone, i found emergency dentistry on net, but they say they dont see patients that young.
it is upsetting he is going to lose that tooth and there will be a gap.
he says he feels like only a small part is holding now.
he doesnt have pain. but i feel mouth smell from him for the last couple of days.
what can i do now? sad
thank you very much in advance for your replies.

PhyllisDoris Thu 25-Oct-12 17:27:09

Are you talking about a wobbly baby tooth or an adult tooth?

noraa Thu 25-Oct-12 17:28:21

adult tooth

PhyllisDoris Thu 25-Oct-12 17:35:31

That's very unusual. New teeth coming don't usually make the other ones wobble. Have you tried NHS Direct?
I would go to Dentist ASAP to find out why this keeps happening. He really doesn't want to lose the tooth - the gap could affect the alignment of all his other teeth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now