Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Ill with nits....

(6 Posts)
Thirstysomething Tue 16-Oct-12 13:59:07

Wits end, we are all ill, temperatures etc and the dds have headlice.
Spent three hours washing and combing crying shivering children yesterday followed by changing all sheets etc and it nearly killed me. Then i had to do myself and I'm sure i didnt do a good job on my own head, but was being sick, so... I am just weeping thinking about doing it all over again...
Is there ANY Quick fix? Or easier way than combing?????
Do I have to change all sheets daily? And what about teddies, pillows etc?! Heeeeeelp.

corblimeymadam Tue 16-Oct-12 14:22:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Thirstysomething Tue 16-Oct-12 15:34:39

Tha

Thirstysomething Tue 16-Oct-12 15:39:38

Thanks, I know it is loopy, but the kids are itching and crying, I have a bit of an urgh reaction to deal with when I am cuddling them, I don't want them to get out of hand - and i really don't want the baby to get nits. Most of all - selfishly - school won't have them until nits are off their heads and I will go off my head if they don't go back to school the second they are well! Sorry delirious mumbling. Back under the covers now with gorgeous neighbour doing an hour of cover.

Thirstysomething Tue 16-Oct-12 15:40:34

Ps friend buying me Hedrin as we speak, thanks for the tip!

corblimeymadam Tue 16-Oct-12 15:51:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now