Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Looking for a good dentist for 3 year old (around Wiltshire)

(8 Posts)
SwindonMummy Fri 12-Oct-12 09:50:36

I've been trying to find a nice dentist for my son for a long time without success.

This dentist can be within a reasonable distance (30 mins drive) from Swindon, Wiltshire.

NHS or private.

peggyblackett Fri 12-Oct-12 12:29:58

I can recommend Helen at Genix in Ciren. She is LOVELY. My ds, 2.7, goes to her. They do have NHS places.

PhyllisDoris Fri 12-Oct-12 12:31:32

There's a good NHS dentist in Wootton Bassett. Several dentists in the practice - we have Carl, who is very funny and good with kids

SwindonMummy Fri 12-Oct-12 15:10:37

Thank you peggy!

Phyllis what is that place called?

PhyllisDoris Sat 13-Oct-12 00:09:08

I think it's called Wootton Bassett Dental Care. It's in Borough Fields, by Sainsbury's.

plum100 Sun 14-Oct-12 21:30:49

Hi, the dentist at Eldene health centre is fantastic. We see the male dentist - he is brilliant with my children - theyve been going since it opened a few years sgo - always speaks to the children and explains what he doing - gets then to hold a mirror so they can see what he means. My youngest is 2 and has no problems jumping up on the chair. Think they are still taking on too - honest they are great and i think ive had about 5 dentists in my time and i think they are the best.

SwindonMummy Mon 15-Oct-12 17:56:46

plum100 Do you mean Swindon Dental Care and Mr Vasile Ioan Pana?

plum100 Thu 18-Oct-12 22:10:40

thats him x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now