Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

urgentish - need to go chemist this morn - ulcers in kids

(4 Posts)
permaquandry Wed 26-Sep-12 07:47:09

Hi dd, 7 has a painful mouth ulcer. Know bonjela kids has been changed to just for teething. Anyone suggest another formula? Need to go chemist after sch drop then go back to apply.

Himalaya Wed 26-Sep-12 07:49:02

tcp on a cotton bud

Beanbagz Wed 26-Sep-12 13:45:13

My DCs use Anbesol liquid. Just dab it on the affected area with a clean fingertip.

shattereddreams Wed 26-Sep-12 19:39:53

Yep anbesol is great. Get the liquid one in the small bottle then they tip it themselves

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: