Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

child with BO

(6 Posts)
darwin Mon 17-Oct-11 20:02:59

hi, my 7 year old had BO , I have discussed this with her GP who suggested a mild deodorant, can anyone recommend one ?

Furball Tue 18-Oct-11 05:53:13

at that age I would veer towards salt deodorants

I think boots sell them too. Lloyds pharmacies sell a sample size one.

totally natural with no nasties.

You may be hmm at £4 but it will last you years and years.

I don't dry me pits after a shower and put it on wet. rather than wet the end like it suggests.

darwin Tue 18-Oct-11 10:35:08

thanks for your help

Winetimeisfinetime Tue 18-Oct-11 11:10:27

I second Furball's suggestion of salt/crystal deodorants as they are gentle, safe and effective. I use this and it works very well, better in my experience than things like Mitchums 48hrs and because it is a stick rather than an aerosol you are not breathing the product in. It is also easy to use and lasts for ages.

Lizcat Tue 18-Oct-11 13:53:33

I have just been through this with my DD. She did not like the salt/crystal deodorants and we ended up going with dove.

piratecaaaaaaaaaghhht Tue 18-Oct-11 14:00:20

I bought Bionsen for dd9, it's in the supermarket, it's a deo, not an antiperspirant. not sure what to give a boy tho.

hth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now